Our goal is to try to proactively manage your financial needs and to keep the lines of communication open between us.
How We Invest
At KAFS we believe that a balanced portfolio of quality investment assets, together with the disciplined implementation of your strategy through all parts of the economic and market cycle, provides the best chance of succeeding over the longer term.
Our role is to save you the time in conducting your own research by providing you with sufficient information to make informed decisions.
Our Ongoing Management
Once your initial advice has been implemented, we will provide ongoing management of your investment portfolio.
- Monitor your investment portfolio including its performance, income and outlook
- Make investment recommendations (where changes are deemed appropriate) including discussing our rationale with you and explaining the basis of our advice
- Spend time with you responding to your financial queries and other matters via phone, email and post.
- Incorporate any relevant legislative and/or any economic changes and contact you about the need to adjust your position accordingly.
- Maintain file notes of all conversations as well as general record keeping with respect to your portfolio (These file notes are available to you upon request).
- Create and maintain all Records of Advice, as required under legislation.
Throughout this process we will look at every aspect of your financial position, including:
- Wealth creation
- Tax planning
- Asset protection and structuring
- Estate planning
- Personal life insurances
This attention to detail is paramount due to the dependent relationship which exists between these individual aspects of your overall position.
Making the most of your first interview
Making the most of the first interview will require some initial preparation to ensure that we both get the most from the time together.
Usually we ask clients to bring along a number of documents which may need to be referred to during the meeting.
Typically these documents will include:
- Superannuation statements
- Salary slips
- Any life insurance policies held (either within or outside superannuation)
- Records of any direct investments or managed funds
- Tax returns from previous years.
- Copies of Wills, Powers of Attorney and Guardianship arrangements
We will advise why these documents are required before you come to see us.